In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, Adapt has taken steps to protect the health of our patients, staff, and visitors. We have set up appropriate screening to our facilities, and we are providing guidance to our staff members on how to deal with the possibility of COVID-19 cases.
Prevent the Spread of the Flu, Common Cold, and COVID-19
If You Are Sick:
• Stay home except for getting medical care if needed
• Avoid crowded public areas
• Avoid public transportation
• Stay away from others by staying in a separate room and away from others as much as possible.
• Seek prompt medical attention if your illness is worsening (e.g., difficulty breathing).
• Call 911 if you have a medical emergency
• Wash hands often with soap and water. If not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw it away. If you don’t have a tissue, cough into your elbow
• Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces that you frequently touch
What to Do If You Are at Higher Risk:
• Stay at home as much as possible
• Make sure you have access to several weeks of medications and supplies in case you need to stay home for prolonged periods of time.
• When you go out in public, keep away from others who are sick, limit close contact and wash your hands often
• Avoid crowds
• Stay up to date on CDC Travel Health Notices and Guidance